Thursday, May 22, 2014

Korean Cafes in Cebu: (1) Cafe Namoo

From time to time, I've been jumping around Korean Coffee shops in Cebu,Philippies. 
It has been a while since I've posted something in an actual blog so this will be my opening-thingy post. I shall post about a few of the Korean Cafes that I have been to here in Cebu, Philippines. Let me say it is just a FEW since my financial source is not really that deep and my student's pocket easily bleeds.

Cafe Namoo is one of the popular ones. I got no actual plan of visiting this shop since I'm not a fan of crowded (cafe) shops. But then again, I need to visit this some time sooner or later to scratch this off from my list of 'Cebu Cafes' :D 
Korean (inspired) Cafes are now a hit in Cebu especially for high school and/or college students and Cafe Namoo is one of those cafes that made a HIT on the customer palate. Cafe Namo has two branches that is located at 2nd Floor Northgate Centre Banilad Cebu City (Across Country Mall/ Beside UC Banilad) and in Cebu Time Square Mandaue (Across Parkmall Mandaue City). 
Cafe Namoo set up
from: Google  Image Search

Cubicle Set up
from: Google  Image Search




My Cafe Namoo Experience (branch: Cebu Time Square Mandaue City) :
The shop is really adorable and cute minus the crowd of people that vain people would like to just take pictures in every corners they could possibly pose. 
The drinks are highly recommendable that you couldn't stop taking sips one after another. A guy friend of mine that seriously picky about his drinks and food describe it as 'finding heaven after taking each sips' but well...I find it too pricey. It could make a student's pocket like mine bleed :D
One disappointing thing (for my techy friend), they don't have any WiFi which has been a must for all 'chill-out' places. That kind thing of took me by surprise. oh well. :D I'm not a fan of wifi-ing much. It didn't bother me at all. The other branch in Banilad actually offer WiFi.

All in all if you have sufficient enough CASH source and looking for a fun and adorable ambiance...well GO AHEAD be sure to share your experience with friends! :D




No comments:

Post a Comment